Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chess X-pose

... is my family's new chess blog.

If you're interested to know the latest going-ons and our opinions on Malaysian chess, feel free to drop by the site. Click the link below to have a look.

CHESS X-POSE

So currently, dad's going to be covering the National Age-Group this year which starts like... today. The tournament will be held over 3 days.

Date : 12.3.2011 to 14.3.2011

Venue : Universiti Tecknologi Petronas, Perak.






Sweeeet...eh?

Very nicely done I must say. So if you're free, come visit this annual tournament. Bring your family and friends. The more, the merrier.

My 3 younger siblings are participating. I'm too old to participate =.=

NOOO!!! I want to be forever 18!! *currently in a state of self-denial*

Anyway, I'll be competing in the upcoming National Championships starting from the 16th until the 20th this month held at DATCC, KL.

Waittaminute...

DATCC?? Say whaa..?

Isn't that place like a little bit too...small? Oh well, let's see how things turn out to be.

Anyway...

GOOD LUCK TO HOHO, LELE & BABY!

No comments :

Post a Comment