Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our December

I'm so glad you made time to see me. I haven't seen you in a while.

The past one week, I haven't been sleeping. Studying late and keeping small talks short with you. When your messages come, I leave them unanswered for hours.

We've been good but priorities took our time away from each other.

The first one month together saw fear creeping into my mind. Probably because I was scared to lose what we have.

It turns out I've got a good thing here. I've learned to trust you and your ways. When I think of you, I dream of the day where we could just be us.

I'm glad we have time for each other now. When I think of you, I dream of the day where we could just be us.

When the nights are quiet, I go back to those beautiful moments with you. When you're holding my hand, I smile.

Realized I loved you when we're apart. I miss your tan skin and sweet smile. Your charming personality and the way you tease me.

I still remember that cold September night, the first time we opened up to each other. Everything was magical after that.

I'm so glad what we have now is not a figment of my imagination.

I wouldn't change a thing.

My December won't be so lonely anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment